The meetings have started to get the ball rolling for this years Freshfields. It will take place on August 17th and there are lots of brilliant artists lined up and lots of performers taking part this year.
A Paypal button has been added to the home page just click on the button Pay now for Freshfields tickets.
Freshfields is bigger and better than last years (if that can be possible). We are concentrating a lot on things to do for the young ones so there will be workshops where the little ones can go.
There is so much for the kids to do this year. We have many workshops such as Break dancing, Graffiti work, Hula Hooping and a football freestyler will be there teaching soccer skills all day.
There are dancing acts, poi, football and fire acts all taking place on the day. There is something for all the family including a big Fun Fair for all.
The line-ups are now out and confirmed so please take a look at the flier.
Tickets for Freshfields are on sale NOW!!!. There is the chance to buy early bird tickets too!
A big thanks to our main sponsors this year which is BEC Group – a New Milton based manufacturing business. They provide a full range of plastic injection design, tooling and moulding services, and this August will be their 35th year in business. They have played an active part in the local community over the years and we thank them for their support. You can find out more about them on their website http://www.becgroup.com/home/
Terms and Conditions: Freshfields Festival- New Milton
Saturday 17st August, 2013
Gates open at 1100 hours and the event finishes at 2300.
1. Tickets are sold at the published price per ticket.
2. Location of event is Fawcett Fields, New Milton.
3. Tickets will be strictly limited to a maximum of 7 per household for Saturday 17st August 2013, unless a group booking is agreed by the organizer.
4. Ticket sales open from 7 June 2013 at 09:00 hours.
5. Tickets available online at www.cgnf.org.uk or at Cookies Corner, New Milton and the Central Bar New Milton.
6. No entry will be permitted to site without the individual person wearing a valid wristband.
7. Under 12’s are free but must still have a wrist band.
8. Any persons 14 and under must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian on a ratio of one parent / guardian to Three 14 and under’s. A responsible parent or guardian must be over 21.
9. There is no minimum age of entry but must comply with condition 7, all children must have wristbands.
10. Wristbands will be issued on the day to persons with previous purchased tickets or by payment on the gate.
11. All pre ordered tickets must have been collected by Friday 16th August 2013.
12. For posted tickets once the tickets are sent to the address given .we take this as the customer being in possession of their tickets.
13. You must wear your wristband on entry which entitles you to entry to the site. The wristband must be worn at all times. If a person is found within the site without a wristband they may be ejected from the site. We cannot re issue lost wristbands.
14. No alcohol or illegal substances will be permitted to be brought into the site.
15. Persons will not be admitted if in the opinion of the stewards they are under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances.
16. A ticket will not guarantee entry
17. Security will have the right to stop and search persons and personal property on entering the site and whilst on site.
18. The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any persons at its employees own discretion.
19. Re-entry will be permitted to the site if a valid wristband is worn.
20. The use of the entrance wristband shall constitute acceptance by the wristband holder of the conditions of issue and imply an undertaking on the part of the wristband holder to observe them and any other notice or regulation issued by the organiser which are displayed at the site.
21. Wristbands may not be sold (including by way of auction) without the prior agreement of the organiser nor advertised for sale to a third party by the original purchaser. Wristbands may not be used for advertising, promotion, prizes, fundraising, or marketing purposes (including in competitions, contests and sweepstakes). Wristbands may not be sold as part of hospitality or travel packages or for any other commercial purpose. Any wristbands obtain through these methods will be void.
22. All entrance wristbands remain the property of the organiser and are not transferable save to those persons for whom the wristbands were originally purchased as a group booking. Those persons will be subject to the conditions of issue which will apply as if he/she were the original recipient of the entrance wristband.
23. The organiser has sourced the acts from the local area where possible, and as such the lineup is subject to change. Every effort will be made to replace any artists that drop out with suitable replacements, although this cannot be guaranteed. No refunds will be given if a change occurs.
24.The organiser reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised details for the performance.
25. The event takes place on a field and the ground may be uneven. There may be temporary roadways and ramps. Please take care when walking on and off these roads and ramps or crossing them in wheelchairs or with children’s buggies.
26. No windbreakers, umbrellas, large flags/banners or other items that obstruct the view of others will be allowed within the site.
27. In the interests of safety please do not bring glass items, laser pens, fireworks, sky lanterns, barbecues, candles or flaming torches.
28. Trading on site is prohibited without prior permission of the organiser.
29. With the exception of guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs; animals are not permitted during the operation of the Event. Guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs will only be allowed within the accessible viewing area.
30. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used by the organisers at the event.
31. Wristband holders release the organisers, from any liability for any loss or damage to personal property that may be suffered in relation to the event. Except as required by law, none of the organisers shall have any liability to wristband holders.
32. Wristband holders understand that the arrangements for the event may be affected by circumstances beyond the control of the organisers, which may result in the delay, postponement or cancellation of the event without notice. The organisers shall not have any liability to wristband holders in respect of such delay, postponement or cancellation.
32. Wristband holders consent to being filmed, photographed and recorded and understand that photographs, films, PR recordings of ticket holders may be broadcast, published, licensed or used in perpetuity (without payment).
33. Wristband holders agree that any images, videos or sound recordings taken at the event may only be used for private and domestic purposes and cannot be used for any commercial purposes, whether on the internet or otherwise.
34. Wristband holders may not engage in any activity which organisers consider to be related to unauthorised marketing or advertising (including, for the avoidance of doubt, individual or group ambush marketing). The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the premises any person who fails to comply with this restriction.
Please use Festival car Park at New Milton Football club (Christchurch Road) or Milton Barns (Gore Road). Please leave plenty of time to arrive due to Festival traffic congesting traffic within the area.
Additional Information and Terms and Conditions outlined above are supplied by the Event Organiser.